When it comes to intermittent fasting, it can be incredibly beneficial for both men and women, however, it can backfire if you are burned out.
I’ve witnessed it, over and over. I want you to know how to get the benefits of successful intermittent fasting without the setbacks. That’s what I cover in this episode of How Humans Heal:
- How to know if your stress is negatively affecting your fasting
- How cortisol is involved and how to test for it
- What to do BEFORE you try to extend your fast
- How to successfully implement IF to avoid making burnout worse
In my new book, Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health, I help you to understand how your body is uniquely affected by stress, and walk you through my Stress Recovery Protocol so that you can learn to implement techniques such as IF without making yourself feel worse.
Pre-order the book here: https://doctordoni.com/msrh
And read my recent blog post about adjustments you can make for successful intermittent fasting under periods of high stress: Does Intermittent Fasting Work When You’re Stressed Out?
And lastly, here’s the audio version – which you can get in any podcast player. Just look up “How Humans Heal” in your favorite app:
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/DoniWilsonND
- Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www (Weekly Wellness Wisdom)
- Podcast: https://doctordoni.com/podcast (How Humans Heal)
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Stress Type Quiz: Assess your adrenal function
- Dr. Doni’s Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Dr. Doni’s Facebook Group: Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
- FREE Masterclasses with Dr. Doni
- FREE Guides from Dr. Doni
- 14-Day Detox Program: You can start this transformation program anytime
- Say Goodbye to HPV (12-week Program): Begin the journey to freedom from HPV today!
- If you’d like to meet with Dr. Doni one-on-one for your health, request a Health Breakthrough Session: https://doctordoni.com/breakthrough
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.