HPV & Abnormal Pap
Testing positive for HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)?
Instead of “Wait and See” whether the virus will cause abnormal cells, I’m here to help you fend off the virus.
More and more women are finding out that they tested positive for HPV and may also have abnormal cells on their cervix and/or vaginal tissue.
Depending on the severity of the abnormal cells, your doctor may recommend a biopsy and procedure to remove the abnormal cells.
It’s important to understand that:
1. Removing abnormal cells does not kill the virus, so the abnormal cells can return again and again.
2. Your doctor will likely tell you to wait and come back to recheck in 3 to 6 to 12 months.
3. There is no medication to treat HPV and most practitioners consider it impossible to address.
As a naturopathic doctor and midwife, helping women for over 23 years to address HPV and dysplasia using natural approaches, I have a different perspective.
1. It is possible to get HPV to negative and keep it that way.
2. Your age does not make it harder to fend off HPV.
3. I can teach you to protect yourself from HPV.
Women of all ages and around the world follow the Dr. Doni Protocol™ Say Goodbye to HPV Program to successfully heal their cervix and vagina and get HPV to negative. And you can too!
Start by listening to the FREE Secret to Clear HPV Masterclass. Sign up for the next 5 Days to Heal HPV Workshop. Download the HPV Recovery Guide. And learn about the 12-week Online Program and One-on-One HPV Program.