Feeling like you’re in need of a reset from stress?
Stress is all around us. It’s not possible to eliminate stress, but what we can do is support ourselves to recover from stress along the way.
In this episode I talk about:
- How stress affects our digestion, hormones, immune system and mood
- Addressing stress allows us to get at the underlying cause of 95% of health issues
- What is hormesis and how you can use it to benefit your health
- My CARE approach to supporting you to reset from stress
Join me in my 7-day Stress Reset where I guide you to use hormesis and CARE to reset from stress.
The 7-Day Self C.A.R.E. Stress Reset teaches you how to prioritize your self-care. I use the acronym C.A.R.E. in the following way:
C = Clean Eating
A = Adequate Sleep
R = Recovery Activities
E = Exercise
These four Self C.A.R.E. activities can be easily integrated into your daily life as a caregiver to help you become resilient to stress. Sign up here:
Also, you can now pre-order my new book, Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health: The Personalized Program to Calm Anxiety, Boost Energy, and Beat Burnout, which is due in May of this year! It’s focused on finding and treating your unique stress type, which is based on your adrenaline and cortisol levels throughout the day.
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.