Feeling like you’re in need of a reset from stress?
Stress is all around us. It’s not possible to eliminate stress, but what we can do is support ourselves to recover from stress along the way.
In this episode I talk about:
- How stress affects our digestion, hormones, immune system and mood
- Addressing stress allows us to get at the underlying cause of 95% of health issues
- What is hormesis and how you can use it to benefit your health
- My CARE approach to supporting you to reset from stress
Join me in my 7-day Stress Reset where I guide you to use hormesis and CARE to reset from stress.
LIVE January 3-9 – sign up here: https://drdoni.lpages.co/free-7-day-stress-reset/
Anytime here: https://doctordoni.com/stress-reset
Also, you can now pre-order my new book, Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health: The Personalized Program to Calm Anxiety, Boost Energy, and Beat Burnout, which is due in May of this year! It’s focused on finding and treating your unique stress type, which is based on your adrenaline and cortisol levels throughout the day.
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day Stress Reset (FREE)
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)
- If you’d like to meet with Dr. Doni one-on-one for your health, request a Health Breakthrough Session: https://doctordoni.com/breakthrough
- To get an idea of more comprehensive options, read about Dr. Doni’s Signature Consultation Programs: https://doctordoni.com/services
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are product links and affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission at no cost to you. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.