When it comes to our immune system, there is so much we can do to help our body’s out.
First, we need to think about how stresses negatively affect immune function and learn what we can do to help our bodies recover from stress.
Next, we can use nutrients, herbs, homeopathy, and peptides to support our immune system to work better.
We can also use supplements that are anti-microbial, antioxidants, and anti-histamines to help fend off infections and support recovery.
Whether dealing with a long-term virus – such as EBV, HPV or HSV – or a short-term infection, such as a cold, flu, bladder infection, or anywhere else in or on your body, when it comes to naturopathic medicine, there is so much we can do to help your body heal itself.
Listen in to this podcast where I review:
- My favorite ways to support health and immunity
- How to think about the use of supplements
- My go-to supplements
- How to find high quality supplements
- Why it is important to work with a naturopathic doctor (or expert practitioner who can guide you) to individualize your protocol to be effective for you.
For more information and to find out how to work with me so I can help you, go to DoctorDoni.com or email email@example.com.
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.