In today’s episode of How Humans Heal, Dr. Doni got to speak with Dr. Kalea Wattles. She is a Naturopathic Physician specializing in fertility and Functional Medicine. She earned her doctorate from Bastyr University and is certified as a Functional Medicine Practitioner by the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Dr. Wattles combines her Naturopathic and Functional Medicine training to treat patients with a “Functional Fertility” perspective, using a root-cause, science-based, body-systems approach to cultivating a fertile body. She is dedicated to using this patient centered method to support patients anywhere on their fertility journey – whether they are thinking about getting pregnant for the first time or exploring advanced fertility treatments. Furthermore, Dr. Wattles is passionate about providing fertility education that empowers women with the information they need to plan for the future of their dreams.
Dr. Wattles has been a clinical staff member at The Institute for Functional Medicine since 2017, where she develops curriculum for advanced training in male and female hormones, thyroid and adrenal function, and gut health. She also sees patients in her clinical practice at Vida Integrated Health in Bellevue, WA
Connect with Dr. Kalea:
- Website: https://www.drkaleawattles.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drkaleawattles/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/functionalfertility/
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.