In this episode of How Humans Heal, Dr. Doni got to speak with Emma Rohmann. She is an environmental engineer, mom of 2, and founder of Green at Home.
With over a decade of experience as an accredited green building consultant and project manager, she now helps moms and moms-to-be reduce toxins at home without overwhelm, a lifestyle overhaul, or spending time and money on stuff that doesn’t work.
Her online Guides, Courses, and Programs blend the science with the practical application needed to help drive healthy changes in our busy lives. Emma is a David Suzuki Foundation Queen of Green Coach, a guest lecturer at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, and holds a certificate in Environmental Health from the University of Arizona.
In this episode we talk about:
- What inspired Emma to become an expert in environmental toxins
- What are hormone disruptors?
- Health issues associated with toxin exposure
- How to go about decreasing your toxin exposure without stressing yourself out
- The most important place to start with getting toxins out of your home
- Why inside your home is more toxic than outside
- How to read a product label to know if it contains toxins
- How to choose the right water filter
- About the resources Emma has created to help you to Green Your Home
- And more!
Connect with Emma:
- Website: https://greenathome.ca
- FB group: http://facebook.com/groups/greenproductforum
- IG: http://instagram.com/emma_greenathome
- FB Page: http://facebook.com/greenathome
- Free download, the Room – by – Room Hormone Disruptor Checklist:
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.