Starting from the name of it – MTHFR – there is so much confusion out there about what it is and how to address it, that I decided to cover it in this episode of How Humans Heal.
For those who know me, you know that when I find out something can be affecting our health, the I research it and figure out how to address it fully. That is the case with MTHFR. I, too, have 2 MTHFR gene variations and at the time I found about it, I had one of the most common health issues associated with it – migraines.
Part of solving my migraines was solving the confusion of MTHFR. I want you to have access to that information as well, so in this episode I cover:
- What is MTHFR?
- What are the most common symptoms or health issues related to MTHFR (anxiety, depression, fertility issues, abnormal pap results (cervical dysplasia), migraines, and fatigue)
- What to do when you first find out you have an MTHFR gene variation
- What is the most important blood test to have done
- What NOT to do when you find out you have MTHFR
- The most common errors practitioners make related to MTHFR
I hear from patients everyday who have been searching the internet for answers, and who may even feel worse after being told to take a high dose of folate to solve MTHFR.
I don’t want that to happen to you, and if has happened to you already, I want to help you to know where to go from here.
Listen in to this episode and then, if you’d like more help…
- Sign up for my free masterclass on MTHFR – Wed March 16th @ 6 PM ET
- Read my most popular blog post on MTHFR (viewed +250K times!)
- Contact my office to set up a time for us to meet (in person or online) about your case
To make it easy to get the right amount of folate each day, I created this formulation: Dr. Doni’s Daily Foundation Support.
In addition to folate, this supplement provides the daily dose of four other foundational health formulas as well: Vitamin D3, Probiotics, Omega Oil, and Magnesium Chelate.
Lastly, I want you to know that it is possible to solve for MTHFR. While it is not always simple, it is important to individualize your approach. That’s what I guide you to do.
Mar 1, 2022
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day Stress Reset (FREE)
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)
- If you’d like to meet with Dr. Doni one-on-one for your health, request a Health Breakthrough Session: https://doctordoni.com/breakthrough
- To get an idea of more comprehensive options, read about Dr. Doni’s Signature Consultation Programs: https://doctordoni.com/services
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are product links and affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission at no cost to you. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.