Starting from the name of it – MTHFR – there is so much confusion out there about what it is and how to address it, that I decided to cover it in this episode of How Humans Heal.
For those who know me, you know that when I find out something can be affecting our health, the I research it and figure out how to address it fully. That is the case with MTHFR. I, too, have 2 MTHFR gene variations and at the time I found about it, I had one of the most common health issues associated with it – migraines.
Part of solving my migraines was solving the confusion of MTHFR. I want you to have access to that information as well, so in this episode I cover:
- What is MTHFR?
- What are the most common symptoms or health issues related to MTHFR (anxiety, depression, fertility issues, abnormal pap results (cervical dysplasia), migraines, and fatigue)
- What to do when you first find out you have an MTHFR gene variation
- What is the most important blood test to have done
- What NOT to do when you find out you have MTHFR
- The most common errors practitioners make related to MTHFR
I hear from patients everyday who have been searching the internet for answers, and who may even feel worse after being told to take a high dose of folate to solve MTHFR.
I don’t want that to happen to you, and if has happened to you already, I want to help you to know where to go from here.
Listen in to this episode and then, if you’d like more help…
- Sign up for my free masterclass on MTHFR – Wed March 16th @ 6 PM ET
- Read my most popular blog post on MTHFR (viewed +250K times!)
- Contact my office to set up a time for us to meet (in person or online) about your case
To make it easy to get the right amount of folate each day, I created this formulation: Dr. Doni’s Daily Foundation Support.
In addition to folate, this supplement provides the daily dose of four other foundational health formulas as well: Vitamin D3, Probiotics, Omega Oil, and Magnesium Chelate.
Lastly, I want you to know that it is possible to solve for MTHFR. While it is not always simple, it is important to individualize your approach. That’s what I guide you to do.
Mar 1, 2022
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.