In this episode, Dr. Doni is joined by Dr. Catherine Clinton ND. She is a licensed naturopathic physician with a focus on gut health, autoimmunity and psychoneuroimmunology. Respected author, speaker, pediatric health advocate, Dr. Catherine practices in Eugene, Oregon.
When in medical school Dr. Catherine was diagnosed with and healed from an autoimmune disease that affects the gastrointestinal tract, leaving her with a passion to prevent autoimmunity in children everywhere. Dr. Catherine addresses the psychoneuroimmune system and gut health of children and families through a deeper connection with the world around us.
Dr. Catherine is passionate about the connections we have with the world around us and how these connections can regenerate our health and the health of the planet. She sees an urgent need for healing our internal terrain as well as healing the terrain of the world we live in. Dr. Catherine has multiple peer-reviewed medical journal publications as well as guest writing for several publications.
Here’s what we share about:
- What is the microbiome
- How is the microbiome affected by stress, including childhood stress
- How the microbiome influences our immune system and nervous system
- Ways to recover from stress and shift the microbiome to a healthier balance
- How to shift overwhelm to empowerment
Connect with Dr. Catherine:
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
Books and Resources:
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day Stress Reset (FREE)
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)
- If you’d like to meet with Dr. Doni one-on-one for your health, request a Health Breakthrough Session: https://doctordoni.com/breakthrough
- To get an idea of more comprehensive options, read about Dr. Doni’s Signature Consultation Programs: https://doctordoni.com/services