Have you been wondering whether you should take collagen powder? What is collagen anyway, and if you swallow it, can it really help your skin to prevent wrinkles and prevent joint pain?
Collagen is an essential part of our body structure, including our skin, ligaments, tendons, bones, hair, blood vessels, and even our teeth. Type 1 collagen is the most common type of collagen in our bodies, but even still, each of us has quite unique collagen production based on our genetics, our age and our stress exposure. Those of us, like me, with Ehler’s Danlos or hypermobility have extra flexible collagen, which can lead to health issues such as joint pain. Learn more about how you can support your collagen production with diet, nutrients, and supplements.
Links from the episode:
- Dr. Doni’s Collagen Support: https://drdonistore.com/Dr-Donis-Collagen-Support-8-oz_p_1207.html
- Dr. Doni approved Collagen options: https://drdonistore.com/search.asp?keyword=collagen&search=
- SkinTE Tea: https://drdonistore.com/SkinTe–Sparkling-Tea-Collagen_p_1044.html
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
Books and Resources:
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day Stress Reset (FREE)
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)