In this Episode, Faraz Khan discusses the 5-types of stress with Dr. Doni Wilson. She’s identified that people can have one of 5 unique stress types – and you must handle each of them differently. She covers this in her new book, Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health. Here is the interview in full:
Here are the topics of discussion from this podcast:
- Dr. Doni’s background and how she wrote a book about stress
- Harmful effects of chronic stress
- What are the two stress hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- How does the HPA axis work to amp up or amp down stress in your body
- What is adrenal fatigue or adrenal distress
- What is the 24-hour cycle of cortisol and adrenaline in a healthy body
- Do genes play a part with the type of stress you may have?
- What are the 5 different stress types?
- How can people determine their stress type?
- What are the best blood tests or other tests to help determine stress types – and cortisol and adrenaline?
- What is the C.A.R.E method of stress recovery?
- Where can people find you and learn more about you?
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Order My New Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.