Dr. Doni Wilson, a naturopathic doctor and best-selling author, has helped thousands of people manage stress and thrive naturally. But Dr. Doni’s definition of stress includes so much more than what we typically think of as stressors. In fact, she shares how food sensitivities, lack of sleep, too much exercise, and even intermittent fasting can negatively affect our well-being.
Dr. Doni believes that no matter where you are on the stress spectrum, you can heal and recover with the right support.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How elimination diets can help identity hidden food sensitivities
- The relationship between leaky gut and stress
- Ways cortisol, the stress hormone, impacts our digestion, immune function, nutrient assimilation (and more)
- Why intermittent fasting isn’t right for everyone
- Five common stress personality types
- A specific formula to practice self-care and how to implement it
After listening, you’ll feel empowered to master your stress and reset your health! Listen here or in your favorit podcast player:
Podcast Partner: We are proud to partner with Matcha Kari for this week’s episode. Visit matcha.com, and use code ELISE15 for 15% off your order.
Read the complete show notes here on Elise’s website.
Connect with Elise Museles:
- Book: Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Web: elisemuseles.com
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Order My New Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.