In today’s episode of How Humans Heal, Dr. Doni got to speak with Dr. Mark Stengler. He is a naturopathic medical doctor who is in private practice in Encinitas, California. He is the best-selling author of more than 30 books, including Prescription for Natural Cures and Outside the Box Cancer Therapies. He has expertise in the field of integrative medicine, which combines the best of conventional and natural medicine.
In 2019, Dr. Stengler was selected as the Top Doctor of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals. He is also co-host of the syndicated radio show Forever Young. You can visit Dr. Stengler online at www.markstengler.com.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why is it that prostate issues tend to sneak up on men?
- Common symptoms of prostate enlargement
- What is important to know about prostate cancer and your risk
- Herbs and nutrients that have been studied to help with BPH and prostate cancer
- How diet plays a role in prostate health
- Why testosterone levels decrease with age
- How to support your body to make testosterone
- What to know about testosterone therapy
- Where to get Dr. Stengler’s newest book – Healing the Prostate
Connect with Dr. Stengler:
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.