In today’s episode of How Humans Heal, Dr. Doni got to speak with Dr. Erin Kinney. She is a Naturopathic Doctor and prominent speaker who charts customized healing paths for women to improve their mood, balance their hormones and increase their energy. Her patients come to her from all over the country for help finding the root causes of adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism, PMS, PCOS, perimenopause, menopause and all the associated symptoms that can occur when hormones are out of balance.
Her diagnosis, treatment protocols and teachings help women rebalance their bodies so they can achieve optimal health and become their best selves. For the past 10 years she has run a private practice, hosted workshops and retreats and spoken at private and corporate events. Look out for her long-awaited podcast, the Dr. Kinney Show!
In this episode we talk about:
- Getting to the root cause of hormone imbalances
- How stress affects our hormones
- Fatigue, anxiety, menstrual issues, weight gain are common symptoms of hormone imbalances
- When wondering what else is possible besides medications
- Looking at the body as a whole with integrated systems
- Understanding PCOS, PMS, hypothyroidism, adrenals, and more
- Starting with diet and balancing blood sugar to balance hormones
- Start a “savings account” for your body and hormones
- And more!
Connect with Dr. Erin Kinney:
- Website: www.drerinkinney.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrKinneyND/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkinney/
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.