Keeping up with daily multi-vitamins & supplements can be difficult. Get your 1-month supply of Daily Foundational Support to make staying healthy a breeze.
I have some really exciting news, friends.
For years now I’ve had patients, family members, friends—heck, even brand new people I meet—ask me two things over and over again:
First, WHICH supplements and vitamins should they be taking daily?
And second, HOW in the world are they supposed to stay on top of it?
Don’t worry… I was listening.
And then searching. And searching… and searching some more. I knew that if I was going to bring you a product that I supported 100% then it had to be the highest quality available.
And now I’m happy to say, that Dr. Doni’s Daily Foundational Support (which was named with the help of my amazing community) is officially available! Now you don’t have to wonder about what supplements to take, which brand is best or how to manage a life with 3, 5, 6 different bottles of vitamins and other pills.
This is wellness made easy.
What Supplements Should I Take Daily?
Inside the Daily Foundational Support, you’ll receive:
- Multi-Vitamins: With Methalyfolate, the MOST ACTIVE type of folate which is essential for those of us with MTHFR but an overall excellent vitamin for everyone. Remember, other types of folate and folic acid don’t always work once inside the body to deliver the benefits we seek from them. This ensures that you get the folate you need directly without having to convert first—something especially important for pregnant women.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil: Made with only the highest quality fish oil, this supplement is a literal lifesaver, helping to defend against conditions such as heart disease, dementia, and diabetes. It’s also great for your brain and acts as an anti-inflammatory, reducing joint pain.
Now I know what you’re thinking… “all I have to do is eat fish.” To an extent, you’re right. That would be a great way to get your dose of Omega-3’s, however, as you also know there are far too many fish with high levels of mercury these days. Unfortunately, in this case, the risk is not worth the reward. That doesn’t mean to stop eating fish. It just means you have to limit how much fish and WHERE YOU GET YOUR FISH. A personal favorite of mine is wild Salmon, broiled or grilled. YUM!
- Magnesium: Believe it or not, this is what most people are deficient of but it’s so needed for stress response. Magnesium helps our bodies to process adrenaline—and in turn, stress. It would make sense then that it also plays a part in decreasing anxiety. Additional benefits of magnesium that far too many people are missing: energy support, muscle and nerve function, and even blood pressure regulation.
- Vitamin D: Where do most people get their Vitamin D? FROM THE SUN! But what happens if you live in a part of the world where sunshine isn’t a daily part of your life? For those that live in the Northeast and experience long winters or those in the Northwest with long, cloudy days, getting enough Vitamin D isn’t easy. Now, you can get 2,000 iu a day no matter where you live!
- Probiotics: When I finally decided to create this box of wellness, I asked for YOUR input. I wanted to know what YOU really wanted or was having trouble keeping up with. The result? A resounding number of people said PROBIOTICS! Now, keeping your gut healthy is a breeze thanks to your suggestions and my search to find the highest-quality and most researched product. We make a great team, don’t you think?
Here’s the thing about living a healthy lifestyle: it sounds great in theory but it takes work to follow through with. Unfortunately, the fast and easy stuff is usually not the best for us in life.
Fast food instead of taking the time to chop up a salad…
Watching TV instead of hitting the gym…
Skipping sleep to fit in everything in a day…
That’s why meal-prepping has become such a hit in our country. For those that take the time to prep an entire week of meals one day a week, their rate of success is increased. They don’t opt for the snacks, they don’t miss meals and they stay on track.
Consider my Daily Foundational Support the “meal prepping of vitamins and supplements!”
With a one-month supply delivered straight to your door, you don’t have to spend time searching for the best brands or going store to store for the best value.
Plus, with just a packet in the morning and a packet at night, you don’t have to sort your vitamins into days of the week to keep track of. It’s the simplest, most effective way to give your body ALL of the essential vitamins and supplements it needs.
Like I said, wellness delivered! Check it all out in my store, here.