Dr. Doni’s Women’s Wellness and Fertility Program is for you if you are struggling with female health issues and/or troublesome hormone imbalances, and you’d like to find natural and individualized solutions that work.
This program is also perfect for women who have PMS, painful periods, endometriosis, fertility issues, miscarriages, recurrent vaginal and/or bladder infections, PCOS, peri- and post-menopausal symptoms, hot flashes, changes in libido, and/or Post Birth Control Syndrome (issues associated with taking the pill).
Dr. Doni also helps women with HPV and abnormal pap smears. She developed a specific program for you here.
Dr. Doni has been helping women rebalance hormones and get to feeling your best for over 20 years. She herself suffered from PMS, painful periods, and migraines – until she solved that puzzle and hasn’t had the symptoms since.
Over the years, Dr. Doni developed a proven system to specifically address the underlying causes of hormone imbalances, pain, inflammation, and recurrent infections. There is no reason for you to continue having these issues when the solutions are right here.
Dr. Doni trained with world-renowned Dr. Tori Hudson. She is also a certified professional midwife with extensive experience helping with before, during and after pregnancy. Dr. Doni knows what works and will show you exactly what to do.
Which women’s health issues does this program address?
Some of the most common issues helped are:
- Menstrual irregularities (irregular period)
- PMS, including cramps, menstrual pain, breast pain, mood fluctuations, etc.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy, fertility issues, and miscarriage prevention
- Postpartum and lactation difficulties
- Libido issues (either too high or low)
- Vaginitis and vulvadynia (pain)
- Interstitial cystitis and recurrent urinary tract infections
- Menopause or peri-menopause issues (hot flashes, night sweats, joint pain, and sleep issues)
- Recovery from birth control use
- Breast cancer prevention
- Bone health and osteoporosis prevention
How do most medical practitioners address women’s health issues?”
Unfortunately, many medical practitioners only offer birth control pills and antidepressant medications as solutions for many women’s health issues, including for PMS, menstrual pain, and irregular cycles. For fertility, practitioners often resort to prescription medications and fertility treatments prior to trying natural approaches.
For vaginal and bladder infections, the common treatment is antibiotics and anti-fungal medications, over and over again. And for peri- and post-menopausal women, the options provided are often cookie-cutter fixes with synthetic hormones and/or medications that have the potential to cause more problems.
There is a desperate need for individualized and effective solutions for women that actually help and don’t cause more issues.
What makes Dr. Doni’s approach different?
Conventional medicine often dismisses ‘women’s problems’ as inexplicable and complex. What Dr. Doni found, for her own health and by working with thousands of women over the years, is that hormone imbalances, recurrent infections, and pain are all caused by stress in various forms.
Stress can be emotional stress, deadlines, expectations, and relationship stress. Stress is also caused by certain foods, like dairy, gluten, and sugar. Stress comes in as toxins in our air, food, water, and personal care products. And stress comes as physical stress, parenting, lack of sleep, travel, and simply having too much to do and too little time to do it all.
For this reason, in addition to recommending the most advanced hormone panel available, she will check for food sensitivities, measure your cortisol and neurotransmitter levels, and (in some cases) may suggest checking out your gut microbiome and genetics, as all these factors help us understand how stress has affected your health, and what we need to do to reverse the effects of stress.
Based on the results of your health panels, you and Dr. Doni will work together to create an individualized strategy to balance your hormones and optimize your health, using nutrients, herbs, natural supplements, natural hormones, dietary adjustments, and various lifestyle changes Dr. Doni calls “stress remedies.”
What is important to understand is that with the right support – the best food for you, the correct nutrients and herbs – we can help your ovaries to function optimally and/or support your body the way it needs using products that don’t cause negative effects.
These strategies and approaches have helped women regain not just their health and well-being, but their confidence in their own body and their ability to stay healthy, no matter what stress comes along.
Why choose a program?
There are several advantages to choosing one of Dr. Doni’s consultation program:
- You will be entitled to a 10% discount on ANY supplements purchased from DrDoniStore.com for the duration of your package.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions (and get answers!) about your health issue(s), share experiences with other patients, and take advantage of special “members only” discounts on health supplements for the duration of your package.
- You will receive a free paperback copy of Dr. Doni’s book The Stress Remedy (value $25).
- You will receive the Stress Remedy Program daily health tips by email for 21 days, including the 21-day meal plan and recipes (value $97).
- Best of all, patients who choose a program tend to stick to their health regimen more faithfully, thus increasing their chances for better results.
What is included in this Women’s Wellness Program?
In this package, the following panels are included*:
- Comprehensive hormone panel (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA) with DUTCH (dried urine) technology
- IgG and IgA food sensitivities panel for 96 foods
- 4-timed urinary cortisol panel
- Urinary neurotransmitter panel (serotonin, GABA, adrenaline, etc.)
Some additional blood work may also be required (e.g. metabolic panel, thyroid, etc.), which can be done either through your doctor or through Dr. Doni’s office.
* If you have recently done this panel, ask your doctor to send the results to Dr. Doni’s office, and the price of your program will be adjusted accordingly.
You will have SIX private consultations with Dr. Doni (more can be added).
- ONE comprehensive 60-minute consultation to discuss your health issues and individualize your plan.
- TWO extended 45-minute consultation to go through the results of your health panels and give recommendations.
- THREE regular 30-minute consultations to assess progress, adjust regimen and address any other issues.
We recommend scheduling well in advance to ensure availability at your preferred time.
KINDLY NOTE: All consultations must be completed within 6 months. Additional consultations may be added as needed.
SUPPLEMENTS and NUTRIENTS
While this package does not include supplements, it entitles you to a 10% discount on ANY supplements you purchase from DrDoniStore.com during your six months of work together.
You will have access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions (and get answers!) about your health issues and treatment program, share experiences with other patients, and take advantage of special offers on health supplements, available only to members of the group.
As part of your program, you will also receive:
- A summarized list of foods for you to avoid, based on your results
- A paperback copy of Dr. Doni’s book The Stress Remedy (retail value $25)
- Three weeks’ worth of daily “Stress Remedy” health tips (via email) to support you with any diet and health changes you make during your program (retail value $97)
Common Questions About the Autoimmunity Solutions Package
Do I need to come to your office?
It is optional to meet in person in one of Dr. Doni’s offices. Dr. Doni is also available to meet “virtually” (on phone or video call), especially if you live far away.
How much does this program cost?
The total cost of this program is $3,279. You may opt to pay in two installments: $2,200 upon your first visit, and the balance of $1179 one month later (additional $100).
How do I get started?
Your application will be reviewed. Dr. Doni’s office will let you know if you are a good fit to meet with Dr. Doni and the next available appointment to get started.
If you prefer to move things along faster, meet with Dr. Doni sooner, and get to feeling better as soon as possible, you may want to choose our “Fast Track” program. Please reach out to let us know – [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you!
About Dr. Doni Wilson, Naturopathic Doctor
Dr. Doni Wilson, N.D. is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, natural health expert, nutritionist and midwife. She specializes in gluten sensitivity, intestinal permeability, adrenal stress, insulin resistance, neurotransmitter imbalances, hypothyroidism, women’s welness issues, autoimmunity and genetic variations called “SNPs”, which can have a profound impact upon your health.
For nearly 20 years, she has helped women, men and children overcome their most perplexing health challenges and achieve their wellness goals by crafting individualized strategies that address the whole body and the underlying causes of health issues.
Dr. Doni is the bestselling author of The Stress Remedy: Master Your Body’s Synergy & Optimize Your Health, Stress Remedies: How to Reduce Stress and Boost Your Health in Just 15 Minutes a Day, Stress Warrior, and The Natural Insomnia Solution.
Her professional affiliations…
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (past board member)
- New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians (president and executive director 2003 – 2013)
- American Association of Naturopathic Midwives (past board member)
- Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
Wondering if this package is right for you? Email us with your questions and a trained member of our support staff will be happy to help guide you.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Dr. Doni’s naturopathic approach is not intended to replace your regular medical care, nor is the information provided intended to diagnose disease. Rather, it is intended to support and enhance any medical treatment you may already be undergoing, or fill in the gaps that might be missing in your regular treatment regime. All testing and treatments are processed in our Connecticut office at 30 Myano Lane, Suite 26, Stamford, CT, 06902.