In this episode, Dr. Renee is joined by naturopathic physician, nutritionist and author, Dr. Doni Wilson, where they take a deep dive into the five stress types, how to know which one you have and what you can do to recover.
THE LIBIDO SHIFT: https://drrenee.mykajabi.com/the-libido-shift
My new book, Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health.
Join us as we discuss these questions:
- Tell us more about you and how you got doing what you’re doing.
- Talk to us about the five stress types (the night owl, the stress magnet, blah and blue, tired and wired and sluggish and stressed)
—What are their symptoms?
—Can you give us a tip or 2 to help each type?
- And can you talk to us about your customizable C.A.R.E. program? (Clean eating, Adequate sleep, Recovery, and Exercise)
—What is it and give us a tip under each part of the program.
- Tell my audience one thing you know today that you wish you knew 5-10 years ago.
- How can my audience connect with you and get your book?
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Latest Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV Recovery Guide (FREE)
- If you’d like to meet with Dr. Doni one-on-one for your health, request a Health Breakthrough Session: https://doctordoni.com/breakthrough
- To get an idea of more comprehensive options, read about Dr. Doni’s Signature Consultation Programs: https://doctordoni.com/services
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.