Episode 31: Dr. Doni Wilson talks about how important it is to know your stress type in order to dial in your stress recovery; why it is important to measure your cortisol and adrenaline levels; and how to begin to heal your adrenal distress.
Listen in to learn how to increase your resilience…you are worth it!
Links from the episode:
The 7-Day Self C.A.R.E. Stress Reset teaches you how to prioritize your self-care. I use the acronym C.A.R.E. in the following way:
C = Clean Eating
A = Adequate Sleep
R = Recovery Activities
E = Exercise
These four Self C.A.R.E. activities can be easily integrated into your daily life as a caregiver to help you become resilient to stress. Sign up here:
See the full episode notes here, along with a complete transcript of the interview.
Julie & Dr. Doni also met on Instagram Live on April 27, 2022, you can view it here.
Connect with Julie:
Connect with Dr. Doni:
- Facebook https://facebook.com/drdoniwilson
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drdoniwilson
- YouTube https://youtube.com/user/DoniWilsonND
- Weekly Wellness Wisdom Newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/www
More Resources from Dr. Doni:
- Start with Dr. Doni’s Stress Quiz:
- Order My New Book: Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health
- Stress Warrior Book (FREE)
- Stress Warrior Stress Resiliency Group (FREE)
- 7-day SelfC.A.R.E Stress Reset
- HPV & Cervical Dysplasia Guide (FREE)
Disclaimer: This specific article and all other Content, Products, and Services of this Website are NOT intended as, and must not be understood or construed as, medical care or advice, naturopathic medical care or advice, the practice of medicine, or the practice of counseling care, nor can it be understood or construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.