Are Your Chronic Health Problems Actually Signs of Stress?
Research indicates that more than 80% of people report experiencing stress, and that the number of people with chronic stress is increasing. And as stress increases in our lives, it is often accompanied by any number of chronic – and often debilitating – health issues.
Unfortunately, few doctors or patients see the connection between these health issues and stress. Fewer still know how to recognize stress or treat it effectively. Many of us resign ourselves to stress as being an inevitable part of modern life. Others might look for a “quick fix” through prescription medications. Even worse, some might attempt to deal with stress by “self-medicating” with alcohol, food, drugs, etc.
The problem is…
NONE of these approaches – least of all resignation and denial – is effective in addressing the root causes of stress.
After years of research and clinical experience working extensively with stress-related conditions, Dr. Doni Wilson, N.D. has found that addressing all stress in the modern world comes down to addressing a vicious cycle of three problem networks:
- Leaky gut
- Carbohydrate issues
- Adrenal distress
From Dr. Wilson’s professional experience, she finds that addressing these problem networks as a whole system – rather than looking at them in isolation – can help us find a permanent release from the stress cycle.
How to address these problem networks so you can finally bring an END to stress is what you will learn in Dr. Wilson’s book:
The Stress Remedy: Master Your Body’s Synergy and Optimize Your Health
In The Stress Remedy, Dr. Wilson shows you:
- What stress REALLY is
- The science of how it effects the body
- How to calculate your own “stress score”
- How to determine which of your problem networks are out of balance
- How to measure cortisol and fix adrenal burn-out
- How to avoid environmental and dietary toxins
- How to rebalance and heal your body – and your life
PLUS to make your wellness journey even easier (and tastier!) The Stress Remedy also contains 50 pages of recipes – all gluten, egg, dairy and soy FREE – that are all suitable for vegans, vegetarians and non-vegetarians. You’ll also have a 3-week meal plan and tips on living a gluten free life.
If you suffer from…
- Weight gain
- Gas and bloating
- Joint and head pain
- Disrupted sleep and insomnia
- Frequent colds and infections
- Low sex drive
- Mental fog
- Mood swings, anxiety and depression
…then you might be suffering from chronic STRESS.
If you’re ready to end the vicious cycle of stress once and for all, and finally (and permanently) reclaim your health, The Stress Remedy by Dr. Doni Wilson is just the book for you.
In The Stress Remedy, you will learn
- How virtually every health problem you experience can be traced back to the effects of stress on your body and mind
- Why missing meals and losing sleep can actually cause you to gain weight
- How your body’s “stress messengers” can either disrupt your entire system or create a whole new level of energy and vitality
- Why the foods you choose can either boost your mood or send you spiraling into anxiety, fatigue, or depression
- How understanding blood-sugar imbalance can free you from weight gain and a host of other symptoms
- Why just 5 minutes a day of doing something you love can make a revolutionary difference to your health
The Stress Remedy shows you exactly how to develop your own individual plan for optimal health with four customized plans to get you started:
- The 18-hour Worker
- The Traveler
- The Mental Athlete
- The Caretaker
In The Stress Remedy, you will learn the true secret to health: how to give your body all the support it needs so that you can achieve all the energy and vitality of which you are capable.
To order a copy of the book, click on the links below.
To buy the book in store, please visit Innovative Nutrition in Setauket, NY; St. James Nutrition in St James, NY; ABC Home in NY; or Whole Food in Bowery, NY.