Are Your Chronic Health Problems Actually Signs of Stress?
Research indicates that more than 90% of health issues are related to stress, and that the number of people with chronic stress is increasing. And we’re not just talking about psychological stress; we are also referring to stress as processed foods, toxins in the environment, infections and the overuse of medications. And as these stresses increase in our lives, it is often accompanied by any number of chronic – and often debilitating – health issues.
Unfortunately, many of us think of stress as being an inevitable part of modern life. And while doctors may tell you that your health issue is caused by stress, they are often not providing solutions for how to deal with stress or only provide a “quick fix” through prescription medications. Most people attempt to deal with stress by “self-medicating” with alcohol, food, and drugs.
The problem is…
NONE of these approaches – least of all resignation and denial – is effective in addressing the issues caused by stress, and that’s why health issues inevitably develop. Let’s face it: stress turns on our genetic tendencies.
After years of research and clinical experience working extensively with stress-related conditions, Dr. Doni Wilson, N.D. has found that addressing all stress in the modern world comes down to addressing a vicious cycle of three problem networks:
- Leaky gut
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Adrenal distress
From Dr. Wilson’s professional experience, she finds that addressing these problem networks as a whole system – rather than looking at them in isolation – can help us find permanent freedom from the stress cycle.
How to address these problem networks so you can finally recover from and become resilient to stress is what you will learn in Dr. Wilson’s book:
The Stress Remedy: Master Your Body’s Synergy and Optimize Your Health
In The Stress Remedy, Dr. Wilson shows you:
- What stress REALLY is
- The science of how it effects the body
- How to calculate your own “stress score”
- How to determine which of your problem networks are out of balance
- How to measure cortisol and fix adrenal distress
- How to avoid environmental and dietary toxins
- How to rebalance and heal your body – and your life
PLUS to make your wellness journey even easier (and tastier!) The Stress Remedy also contains 50 pages of recipes – all gluten, egg, dairy and soy FREE – that are all suitable for vegans, vegetarians and non-vegetarians. You’ll also have a 3-week meal plan and tips on living a gluten free life.
If you suffer from…
- Weight gain
- Gas and bloating
- Joint and head pain
- Disrupted sleep and insomnia
- Frequent colds and infections
- Low sex drive
- Mental fog
- Mood swings, anxiety and depression
- Cervical dysplasia
- Recurrent Lyme and/or Epstein Barr Virus
…then you might be suffering from chronic STRESS.
If you’re ready to end the vicious cycle of stress once and for all, and finally (and permanently) reclaim your health, The Stress Remedy by Dr. Doni Wilson is just the book for you.
In The Stress Remedy, you will learn
- How virtually every health problem you experience can be traced back to the effects of stress on your body and mind
- Why missing meals and losing sleep can actually cause you to gain weight
- How your body’s “stress messengers” can either disrupt your entire system or create a whole new level of energy and vitality
- Why the foods you choose can either boost your mood or send you spiraling into anxiety, fatigue, or depression
- How understanding blood-sugar imbalance can free you from weight gain and a host of other symptoms
- Why just 5 minutes a day of doing something you love can make a revolutionary difference to your health
The Stress Remedy shows you exactly how to develop your own individual plan for optimal health with four customized plans to get you started:
- The 18-hour Worker
- The Traveler
- The Mental Athlete
- The Caretaker
In The Stress Remedy, you will learn the true secret to health: how to give your body all the support it needs so that you can achieve all the energy and vitality of which you are capable.
To order a copy of the book, click on the links below.
To buy the book in store, please visit Innovative Nutrition in Setauket, NY; St. James Nutrition in St James, NY; ABC Home in NY; or Whole Food in Bowery, NY.