Dr. Doni’s MTHFR and Genetic Solutions Program is for patients who have an MTHFR mutation (polymorphism) or other genetic variations (OR who suspect they might have MTHFR but have not yet been tested) and are seeking natural remedies and solutions.
Dr. Doni has been helping people recover from health issues for over 20 years. She’s developed a proven system to specifically address MTHFR, methylation and genetic SNPs. She completed extensive training in this area and is considered an expert in MTHFR. She knows what works and will show you exactly what to do.
What is MTHFR?
MTHFR is a gene essential to the production of an enzyme called methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase. This enzyme is essential in a process called methylation, and it helps our bodies use B vitamins (folate in particular) to make new healthy cells and neurotransmitters.
An MTHFR mutation can seriously affect your nervous system, endocrine system (hormones), immune system and digestive system. It can cause a range of life-debilitating symptoms and make you prone to certain diseases.
What are the symptoms of having an MTHFR and/or methylation-related gene variation?
- Chronic/recurring headaches or migraines
- Chronic fatigue
- Abnormal pap smear
- Fertility issues
- Hormonal imbalances (thyroid, ovarian, adrenal, pancreatic, etc.)
- Auto-immune issues
- Chronic digestive issues
- Mood issues; anxiety; irritability; depression
- Brain fog; difficulty focusing; difficulty with memory
- Sleep issues
- Aches and pains (including fibromyalgia or arthritis)
What makes Dr. Doni’s approach to MTHFR different?
Although an estimated 50% of the population has one or more MTHFR mutations, few mainstream doctors look at your genetic profile, or know how to identify and address MTHFR. Of those, even fewer will treat your condition naturopathically and understand the right supplements and doses. That’s why Dr. Doni has developed this comprehensive package.
Why choose a program?
There are several advantages to choosing one of Dr. Doni’s consultation programs:
- You will be entitled to a 10% discount on ANY supplements purchased from DrDoniStore.com for the duration of your package.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions (and get answers!) about your health issue, share experiences with other patients, and take advantage of special “members only” discounts on health supplements (for the duration of your package).
- You will receive a free paperback copy of Dr. Doni’s book The Stress Remedy (value $25).
- You will receive the Stress Remedy Program daily health tips by email for 21 days, including the 21-day meal plan and recipes.
- Best of all, patients who choose a program tend to stick to their health regimen more faithfully, thus increasing their chances for better results.
What is included in the MTHFR program?
In this package, the following panels are included*:
- Genetic report with clinically relevant genes related to methylation, neurotransmitters, sulfur metabolism, and histamine metabolism.*
- Salivary cortisol panel (checked four times over a 24-hour period)
- Urinary neurotransmitter panel (serotonin, GABA, adrenaline, etc.)
- Organic acids panel
- IgG and IgA food sensitivities panel for 96 foods
Additionally, you may need to do a methylation panel (blood test) independently. Some additional blood work may also be required (e.g. homocysteine, metabolic panel, thyroid, etc.), which can be done either through your doctor or through Dr. Doni’s office.
* If you have recently done any of these tests, you will not necessarily need to do them again. Simply ask your doctor to send the test results to Dr. Doni’s office. The price of your program will be adjusted accordingly.
You will have FIVE private consultations with Dr. Doni (more can be added).
- ONE comprehensive 60-minute consultation to discuss your health issues and individualize your plan.
- TWO expanded 45-minute consultations to go through the results of your health panels, discuss progress and give recommendations.
- TWO regular 30-minute consultations to assess progress, adjust regimen and address any other issues.
Patients are responsible for scheduling all consultations and follow-ups either via email ([email protected]) or online at https://doctordoni.com/schedule. We recommend scheduling well in advance to ensure availability at your preferred time.
KINDLY NOTE: All consultations must be completed within 6-months. Additional consultations may be added as needed.
SUPPLEMENTS and NUTRIENTS
While this package does not include supplements, it entitles you to a 10% discount on ANY supplements you purchase from DrDoniStore.com during the 6 months of the package.
You will have access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions (and get answers!) about your health issues and treatment program, share experiences with other patients, and take advantage of special offers on health supplements, available only to members of the group.
As part of your program, you will also receive:
- A summarized list of foods for you to avoid, based on your results
- A paperback copy of Dr. Doni’s book The Stress Remedy (retail value $25)
- Three weeks’ worth of daily “Stress Remedy” health tips (via email) to support you with any diet and health changes you make during your program (retail value $47)
Common Questions About the MTHFR and Genetic Solutions Program
Do I need to come to your office?
Most patients do, but some prefer to meet “virtually” (by phone or HIPAA compliant video call), especially if they live far away.
How much does this program cost?
The total cost of this program is $3,297. You may opt to pay in two installments: $2,000 upon your first visit, and the balance of $1397 at the beginning of the next month ($100 additional).
How do I get started?
Your application will be reviewed. Dr. Doni’s office will let you know if you are a good fit to meet with Dr. Doni and the next available appointment to get started.
If you prefer to move things along faster, meet with Dr. Doni sooner, and get to feeling better as soon as possible, you may want to choose our “Fast Track” program. Please reach out to let us know – [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you!
About Dr. Doni Wilson, Naturopathic Doctor
Dr. Doni Wilson, N.D. is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, natural health expert, nutritionist and midwife. She specializes in helping people optimize health based on their genetics and unique stress exposure. For nearly 20 years, she has helped women, men and children overcome their most perplexing health challenges and achieve their wellness goals by crafting individualized strategies that address the whole body and the underlying causes of health issues.
Dr. Doni is the bestselling author of The Stress Remedy: Master Your Body’s Synergy & Optimize Your Health, Stress Remedies: How to Reduce Stress and Boost Your Health in Just 15 Minutes a Day, Stress Warrior, and The Natural Insomnia Solution.
Her professional affiliations…
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (past board member)
- New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians (president and executive director 2003 – 2013)
- American Association of Naturopathic Midwives (past board member)
- Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
Read Dr. Doni’s article Folic Acid and MTHFR – Could You Have a Genetic Mutation?
Wondering if this package is right for you? Email us with your questions and a trained member of our support staff will be happy to help guide you.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Dr. Doni’s naturopathic approach is not intended to replace your regular medical care, nor is the information provided intended to diagnose disease. Rather, it is intended to support and enhance any medical treatment you may already be undergoing, or fill in the gaps that might be missing in your regular treatment regime. All testing and treatments are processed in our Connecticut office at 30 Myano Lane, Suite 26, Stamford, CT, 06902.