Pielotax, 60 capsules
Pielotax is a dietary supplement with natural kidney peptides. The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that remove waste products from the body, balance body fluids, and produce hormones that regulate blood pressure and control the production of red blood cells. A variety of kidney diseases may affect both the elderly and young people. In fact, about 1 in 10 people have some degree of chronic kidney disease, a progressive loss in kidney function. The two leading causes of unhealthy kidneys are high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Contains 60 capsules: 30-day course
- Pielotax® is the kidney peptide bioregulator.
- Serves the same role as peptide bio-regulators developed naturally in the body
- Reducing peptide deficiency
- Restoring protein synthesis inside cells
- Natural Peptides Combinations (Cytomaxes)
- An Interview With Professor Vladimir Khavinson»
- Peptide Regulation Of Ageing
Presentation and Pack: Produced in capsules 0.2g each. One pack contains 20 capsules
Ingredients (per 1 capsule): micro crystalline cellulose (E460); beet sugar; sugar; lactose; starch; peptide complex A-9 (peptides of kidney)
Daily dose contains: (2 capsules), 20mg of peptide complex A-9 (peptides of kidney)
Contraindications: an individual tolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of production
Recommendations for application: adult men 1-2 capsules. 1-2 times a day during meals.
Receiving duration: one month