Now you can get all the health benefits of bone broth and adequate protein consumption without any hassle. And even better – it comes in a delicious, creamy chocolate flavor that you’ll love!
- Great as a meal supplement during detoxification protocols
- Free from Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Egg, Soy, GMOs, or Yeast
- Features 18 grams of easy-to-digest beef bone broth protein per serving
- Is sourced from non-GMO, hormone and antibiotic free, grass-fed beef
- Is Grain-free and free of hormones and antibiotics
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- AIP/Autoimmune Friendly, Keto friendly, Paleo approved and GMP Compliant
Pre-order is available now! We anticipate that it will be available to ship by August 21st. Limited stock available.
One scoop contains 18 grams of pure high-quality, clean protein, and it comes in a delicious chocolate flavor!
- The beef bone broth protein ensures a steady supply of the individual amino acids required for effective detoxification.
- Contains Glutathione considered the body’s “master antioxidant” and is a key factor in detoxification, acting as a powerful antioxidant and increasing the water-solubility of toxins facilitating their excretion.
- It also provides several helpful antioxidant compounds including vitamins C, E, and A, selenium, green tea extract, and a proprietary blend of alkalizing high-antioxidant vegetable and fruit juice powders.
- Aids the body’s defenses against xenobiotics, pollutants and other harmful substances.
- Contains ingredients designed to stimulate healthy bile production and toxin excretion.
- Includes essential vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable and bioactive forms.
- Provides fiber, which is critical for the excretion of toxins in a timely manner.
It contains HydroBEEF™, a highly concentrated, pure bone broth protein isolate, produced through an exclusive hydrolysis and ultra-filtration process that allows the protein to be ‘split’ into a high concentration of functional peptides.
Delivering protein in the form of peptides allows for easier absorption and assimilation. This protein is sourced from animals raised in Sweden without hormones or antibiotics, and is free of GMO grains, grasses, and/or ensilage.
Some benefits of taking bone broth protein may include:
- Weight loss. Bone broth protein is low in calories and high in protein, which may boost your metabolism and help you burn more calories.
- Appetite suppression. The high protein content of bone broth protein may reduce your appetite.
- Reduced joint pain. Bone broth is rich in chondroitin and glucosamine, which may help reduce joint pain for people with osteoarthritis.
- Decreased skin aging. Bone broth contains proline and hyaluronic acid, which have been shown to reduce the effects of skin aging.
- Less inflammation. The glycine and glutamine in bone broth may have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Improved sleep. Bone broth contains glycine, which has been well-studied for its sleep-promoting properties.
- Enhanced gut health. The glutamine found in bone broth can help maintain the function of the intestinal wall to protect against leaky gut.
Easy and convenient! Mix 1 scoop (35 grams) in 8 ounces of water or your preferred beverage per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Try mixing it with your morning shakes or smoothies! For best results use a blender.
Contents: 1.2 LBS (525g)
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry, cool place.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before use.