Dr. Doni’s Hormone Balance Package. Included in this product package is the following:
Emerita – DIM with Calcium D-Glucarate, 60 capsules included in Dr. Doni’s Hormone Balance Package
An herbal supplement for women, with Diindolylmethane (DIM), Calcium D-Glucarate and Broccoli Seed Extract. A great source for compounds found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and cauliflower.
This supplement is formulated to provide nutritive support for hormonal balance.
DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate are compounds naturally found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale and cabbage. So Emerita DIM with Calcium D-Glucarate is a great way to get more cruciferous vegetable compounds into your daily diet.
It’s like two supplements in one: Unlike other brands which offer DIM-only or Calcium D-Glucarate-only supplements, we combine both DIM and Calcium D-Glucarateâ€¦ plus Broccoli Seed Extractâ€¦ in a compact, two-capsule serving.
- Calcium D-Glucarate … 500mg
- Diindolylmethane … 100mg (DIM)
- Broccoli … 50mg (Brassica oleracea italica)(seed extract)(Guaranteed 5 mg [10%] Sulforaphane)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (25 mg as Riboflavin and 3.6 mg as Riboflavin 5 -Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 80 mg
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg as Pyridoxine HCl and 3.4 mg as Pyridoxal 5 -Phosphate) 28.4 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 80 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 250 mg
- Choline Citrate 40 mg
- Gentle form of Magnesium for sensitive individuals* Promotes calcium absorption and healthy teeth*
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- % Daily Value Magnesium (50% as magnesium glycinate and 50% as dimagnesium malate)Magnesium (50% as magnesium glycinate)240 mg 57%
- Vitex Angus castus 215 mg
- Chaste Tree Berry
- Vitex Angus castus 25 mg
- Contains 60 capsules: 30-day course
- Zhenoluten® is the ovary peptide bioregulator.
- Serves the same role as peptide bio-regulators developed naturally in the body
- Reducing peptide deficiency
- Restoring protein synthesis inside cells
Note: Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)