Unique-E Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil, 1 oz
- Available in a compact easy-to-carry 1oz. bottle.
Certified Vegan, Kosher and Halal friendly.
Exactly the same Vitamin E as in our softgel form but dispensed in a 1oz. white-opaque glass pump bottle. – A Dietary Supplement that can be used as a Topical.
Our Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil is perfect as a dietary supplement for those following a vegetarian diet or for those who do not wish to swallow softgels. It is convenient for variable dosing for children and animals.
It can also be used for topical applications directly on the skin. Ideal for dermal soothing and hydrating, it can be used to rejuvenate stressed skin. It contains the highest concentration of the complete Vitamin E tocopherol complex HIGH-Gamma, HIGH-Alpha, with Beta and Delta isomers. Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil is completely void of fillers or additives that can turn rancid. This all-natural, PURE Vitamin E concentrate consists of the natural form of Vitamin E as obtained through the diet and as used by the body.*
Vitamin E supplementation can provide many valuable Health Benefits:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports overall cardiovascular and circulatory health*
- Promotes healthy coronary blood flow*
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports the body s ability to appropriately process and utilize important lipids*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps support healthy red blood cell flow*
- Supports healthy focus and memory retention*
- Helps to promote healthy brain function*
- Provides antioxidant support throughout the body*
- Helps maintain the integrity of cellular function*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Promotes eye health*
- Supports and promotes the immune system*
- Supports the body s ability to regulate pro-inflammatory molecules, including C-reactive protein*
- May be applied externally as a topical to promote dermal health*
The Science Behind the Product
Vitamin E is a complex of eight molecules that work together synergistically. Taking a Vitamin E supplement with only d-alpha tocopherol instead of the entire mixed tocopherols family of isomers can actually deplete the level of d-gamma tocopherol in the body.
The mainstream medical community only recently recognized the importance of d-gamma tocopherol. But A.C. Grace has noted the importance of d-gamma tocopherol since 1962. Our proprietary formula of concentrated tocopherols is specifically designed to provide the highest biological activity and maximum synergistic benefits of the all-natural complex.