TravaGen, 120 capsules
- L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin*1
- Serotonin is associated with regulating mood and sleep2
- L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*3
- Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and chronic stress4
- Taurine is a GABA-A agonist*5
- GABA is associated with mood and anxiousness6
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily on an empty stomach. Take with water or juice.
Use under the supervision of a healthcare provider. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
|Serving Size 3|
|Servings Per Container 40|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (vegetable cellulose and water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
**This product uses Gnosis SpA’s (6S)-5methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine sale (Quatrefolic) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662.
† Daily Value not established.
- Mateos et al. 2009.
- Ursin 2002; Dell-Osso et al. 2016.
- Kakuda et al. 2002.
- Cortese and Phan 2005; Bagley and Moghaddam 1997; McEwen 1999; Moghaddam 1993; Moghaddam et al. 1994; Moghaddam 2002.
- Jia et al. 2008.
- Kalueff and Allan 2007.