This package contains:
- Dr. Doni’s Leaky Gut Support Powder, 6.1 oz ($45.95)
- Dr. Doni’s Enzyme Support, 120 capsules ($24.95)
- Dr. Doni’s Probiotic Support, 60 capsules ($57.95)
Dr. Doni’s Leaky Gut Pro Package features four specialized ingredients for enhanced gastrointestinal support. Contains a concentrated extract of licorice that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, therfore reducing risk of side effects associated with licorice.
Glutamine serves as the predominant fuel and nitrogen source for the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Arabinogalactan from the North American larch tree is a naturally occurring polysaccharide that provides excellent support for GI health. Research suggests that arabinogalactan plays a role in the promotion of gut microflora and may increase beneficial short-chain fatty acid production.
The Aloe vera leaf extract in Dr. Doni’s Leaky Gut Support has been processed to remove the bitter principles and prevent a laxative effect.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Servings per Container: About 30
- L-Glutamine 3g
- Arabinogalactan 2g
- Licorice 10:1 Aqueous Extract 500mg (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(Deglycyrrhizinated)
- Aloe Vera 200:1 Aqueous Extract (leaf gel) 100mg
Other Ingredients: Stevia leaf extract
Dr. Doni’s Leaky Gut Support Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, or artificial sweeteners.
Directions: Mix one scoop in 2-4 oz water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Dr. Doni’s Enzyme Support
This broad-spectrum non-animal-derived digestive enzyme formula is a unique blend of enzymes designed to promote proper digestive health and help alleviate the occasional heartburn, gas, stomach upset, and/or bloating associated with improper digestion.
- Serving Size 1 capsule
- Amount Per Serving
- PhytoENZa Proprietary Blend 105mg
- Amylase, Protease SP, Protease,
- Diastase, Lactase, Glucoamylase,
- Alpha-Galactosidase, Beta-Glucanase,
- Acid Protease, Phytase, Cellulase,
- Hemicellulase, Invertase, Lipase
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice bran.
Warning: Consult your health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dr. Doni’s Probiotic Support
Dr. Doni’s Probiotic Support, 60 vegetarian capsules
Dr. Doni’s Probiotic Support delivers large amounts of specific probiotics to the intestinal tract to complement detoxification protocols such as broad-spectrum antibiotics, anti-fungal/anti-microbial medications, or heavy metal chelating agents that can compromise friendly flora. Toxins and metabolic by-products generated during use of these agents can exacerbate intestinal dysbiosis and disturb the healthy balance of intestinal flora.
Dr. Doni’s Probiotic Support provides two colonizing Lactobacillus and one endogenous Bifidobacterium probiotic species that can support the body s natural detoxification process by metabolizing or reducing the uptake of toxins in the gut thereby facilitating the elimination of toxins and by-products from the intestinal tract. Formulated with 50+ billion CFUs per capsule, Dr. Doni’s Probiotic Support uses a proprietary technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN DR. DONI’S PROBIOTIC SUPPORT
- Favorably enhances innate and acquired immunity
- Modulates immune tolerance and inhibits production of the proinflammatory cytokines
- Outstanding adherence to colon epithelial cell lines
- Suppresses the internalization of pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Colonizes the large intestine and vaginal tract controlling yeast populations
- Competes with pathogens for nutrients and attachment sites
- Produces acetic & lactic acids, lowering colonic pH and inhibiting pathogens
- Suppresses total & antigen-specific IgE production
- Promotes IgA response to C. difficile toxin A
- Makes a number of proline-specific peptidases enabling efficient break down of casein, casein-derived polypeptides, and gluten
- Beneficially modulates cells associated with innate immune responses
- Enhances the number of IgA-producing cells
- Decreases the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Capsule % Daily Value
- Probiotic Blend (50+ billion CFUs) 202 mg *
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 20+ billion CFUs *
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 15+ billion CFUs *
- Lactobacillus casei 15+ billion CFUs *
- * Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), proprietary polysaccharide complex, cellulose, and L-leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Note: Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)