- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- L-histidine is a histamine precursor*2
- Histamine support wakefulness2
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*3
- Methionine supports methylation pathways*4
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily.
Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare provider. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
|Serving Size 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container 60/180|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate.
**This product uses Gnosis SpA’s (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010.
- Thakkar 2015.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson, 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002.
- Werner 2001.
This product uses Gnosis Spa’s (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic
acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S.
Patent No. 7,947,662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of