Dr. Doni’s Autoimmunity Solutions Program is for you if you are suffering from symptoms of autoimmunity, such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Celiac disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
This program is also perfect for patients who have fatigue, pain, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, chemical sensitivities, allergies, dementia, and/or signs of oxidative stress and inflammation – or those who have a family history of such conditions and wish to prevent them from arising in themselves.
Dr. Doni has been helping people recover from autoimmunity for over 18 years. She’s developed a proven system to specifically address the underlying causes of autoimmunity including stress, leaky gut, hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances, as well as viral infections and imbalanced gut bacteria (microbiome).
She has written several books on the topic of stress recovery and trains practitioners to implement her approach. Dr. Doni knows what works and will show you exactly what to do.
What is autoimmunity?
Your immune system is designed to attack “foreign invaders” that enter your body, such as unhealthy bacteria, viruses, toxic substances, and allergens. In some cases, however, your immune system can become confused and start destroying cells in your body, mistaking them for something foreign. We call this malfunction “autoimmunity,” meaning your body is essentially attacking itself (“auto”). Left unaddressed, autoimmunity can cause many debilitating – and sometimes life-threatening – conditions.
Which conditions are considered autoimmune?
Over 100 serious health conditions are autoimmune in origin. And more are being added to the list each year as research reveals autoantibodies involved in the pathogenesis. Each condition affects you differently, depending on which part(s) of your body your immune system is attacking.
Some of the most common autoimmune conditions are:
Additionally, recent studies show these conditions are at least in part related to autoimmunity:
• Fibromyalgia; chronic pain syndrome
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Alzheimer’s disease
• ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
What are the most common symptoms of autoimmune diseases?
While each of the conditions listed above has its own specific symptoms, there are other, more general symptoms that could indicate an underlying autoimmune issue:
• Environmental or chemical sensitivities
• Unexplained allergic reactions, hives, swelling
• Brain fog, lack of mental clarity
• Fatigue, exhaustion, weakness
• Aches and pains
What causes autoimmunity?
Studies indicate that stress, in the form of mental/emotional stress, as well as stress in the form of certain foods (such as gluten), exposure to toxins (such as pesticides), imbalanced gut bacteria, leaky gut syndrome (unhealthy intestinal cells), and viruses (such as Epstein Barr Virus) can all trigger autoimmunity. Some people are prone to autoimmunity based on genetics, but it is exposure to stress that causes the immune system to shift into autoimmunity.
How do most medical practitioners address autoimmunity?”
Unfortunately, many mainstream practitioners are slow to recognize or diagnose autoimmunity issues. Some will tell you nothing is wrong, or that your symptoms are simply signs of aging that you need to accept passively.
Even once you have been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition (which is often only after the symptoms have progressed extensively), most practitioners will treat you by prescribing medication to decrease inflammation, suppress your immune system, and/or manage some of your symptoms or pain.
At first impression, suppressing the immune system makes sense, and is necessary in some cases. However, immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory medications, such as prednisone, suppress both the auto-antibodies AND your healthy immune system, leaving you more vulnerable to other health concerns, such as bone loss, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
What makes Dr. Doni’s approach different?
Dr. Doni has observed first hand and in numerous cases in her practice, that it is possible to prevent and reverse autoimmunity. The stress that triggered autoimmunity is unique for each individual.
That is why the first thing she will do is determine exactly which stress is a trigger for you, and what imbalances stress has caused in your body. In this way, Dr. Doni can identify the root cause(s) of your condition(s) and then help you to reverse it.
To find out this information, she will:
- Use various specialty health panels to check for adrenal distress, leaky gut, dysbiosis, oxidative stress, toxin exposure, and methylation problems.
- Analyze your genetic health profile to see if your DNA indicates a predisposition towards autoimmunity and to address your health based on your genetics.
- Formulate a comprehensive picture of your stress and toxin exposure, to see how this may be adversely affecting your health.
Once you and Dr. Doni examine what triggered your autoimmunity in the first place, she will work closely with you to design a unique, step-by-step strategy to re-optimize and rebalance your bodily systems, make diet and lifestyle changes, recover from stress, and eliminate environmental triggers.
Through this process, autoimmunity “switches off”…
…so you can get back to living a healthier, drug-free, and symptom-free life.
Why choose a program?
There are several advantages to choosing one of Dr. Doni’s consultation programs:
- You will be entitled to a 10% discount on ANY supplements purchased from DrDoniStore.com for the duration of your package.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions (and get answers!) about your health issue(s), share experiences with other patients, and take advantage of special “members only” discounts on health supplements for the duration of your package.
- You will receive a free paperback copy of Dr. Doni’s book The Stress Remedy (value $25).
- You will receive the Stress Remedy Program daily health tips by email for 21 days, including the 21-day meal plan and recipes (value $97).
- Best of all, patients who commit to a 6-month package tend to stick to their health regimen more faithfully, thus increasing their chances for better results.
What is included in this Autoimmunity Solutions Program?
In this program, the following panels are included*:
- IgG and IgA food sensitivities panel for 96 foods
- 4-timed cortisol panel (checked four times over a 24-hour period)
- Urinary neurotransmitter panel (serotonin, GABA, adrenaline, etc.)
- Organic acids, toxins, and mycotoxin panels
- DNA stool analysis of microbiome
- Complete genetic report with clinically relevant genes related to methylation, neurotransmitters, sulfur metabolism, and histamine metabolism.**
Some additional blood work may also be required (e.g. metabolic panel, thyroid, etc.), which can be done either through your doctor or through Dr. Doni’s office.
* If you have recently done this panel, ask your doctor to send the results to Dr. Doni’s office, and the price of your package will be adjusted accordingly.
You will have SEVEN private consultations with Dr. Doni (more can be added).
- ONE comprehensive 60-minute consultation to discuss your health issues and individualize your plan.
- TWO extended 45-minute consultation to go through the results of your health panels and give recommendations.
- FOUR regular 30-minute consultations to assess progress, adjust regimen and address any other issues.
We recommend scheduling well in advance to ensure availability at your preferred time.
KINDLY NOTE: All consultations must be completed within 6 months. Additional consultations may be added as needed.
SUPPLEMENTS and NUTRIENTS
While this program does not include supplements, it entitles you to a 10% discount on ANY supplements you purchase from DrDoniStore.com during your six months of work together.
You will have access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions (and get answers!) about your health issues and treatment program, share experiences with other patients, and take advantage of special offers on health supplements, available only to members of the group.
As part of your program, you will also receive:
- A summarized list of foods for you to avoid, based on your results
- A paperback copy of Dr. Doni’s book The Stress Remedy (retail value $25)
- Three weeks’ worth of daily “Stress Remedy” health tips (via email) to support you with any diet and health changes you make during your program (retail value $97)
Common Questions About the Autoimmunity Solutions Program
Do I need to come to your office?
It is optional to meet in person in one of Dr. Doni’s offices. Dr. Doni is also available to meet “virtually” (on phone or video call), especially if you live far away.
How much does this program cost?
The total cost of this program is $4,159. You may opt to pay in two installments: $2,600 upon your first visit, and the balance of $1659 one month later (additional $100).
How do I get started?
Your request will be reviewed. Dr. Doni’s office will let you know if you are a good fit to meet with Dr. Doni and the next available appointment to get started.
If you prefer to move things along faster, meet with Dr. Doni sooner, and get to feeling better as soon as possible, you may want to choose our “Fast Track” program. Please reach out to let us know – [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you!
About Dr. Doni Wilson, Naturopathic Doctor
Dr. Doni Wilson, N.D. is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, natural health expert, nutritionist and midwife. She specializes in gluten sensitivity, intestinal permeability, adrenal stress, insulin resistance, neurotransmitter imbalances, hypothyroidism, women’s health issues, autoimmunity and genetic variations called “SNPs”, which can have a profound impact upon your health.
For nearly 20 years, she has helped women, men and children overcome their most perplexing health challenges and achieve their wellness goals by crafting individualized strategies that address the whole body and the underlying causes of health issues.
Dr. Doni is the bestselling author of The Stress Remedy: Master Your Body’s Synergy & Optimize Your Health, Stress Remedies: How to Reduce Stress and Boost Your Health in Just 15 Minutes a Day, Stress Warrior, and The Natural Insomnia Solution.
Her professional affiliations…
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (past board member)
- New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians (president and executive director 2003 – 2013)
- American Association of Naturopathic Midwives (past board member)
- Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
Wondering if this package is right for you? Email us with your questions and a trained member of our support staff will be happy to help guide you.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Dr. Doni’s naturopathic approach is not intended to replace your regular medical care, nor is the information provided intended to diagnose disease. Rather, it is intended to support and enhance any medical treatment you may already be undergoing, or fill in the gaps that might be missing in your regular treatment regime. All testing and treatments are processed in our Connecticut office at 30 Myano Lane, Suite 26, Stamford, CT, 06902.