Optimal Creatine, 8.73 oz
What is Creatine?
Creatine is naturally produced in the human body from amino acids and helps to supply energy to all cells in the body, primarily muscle. Research shows creatine may improve muscular strength and power by providing immediate ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) for energy during speed or strength training.* Creatine draws water into the muscles, potentially enhancing muscle mass.*
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential to good health. Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, supports a healthy heart and immune system, and supports bone health.* Optimal Creatine by Seeking Health utilizes creatine bound to magnesium in order to facilitate and optimize absorption.
Key Benefits and Actions:
- Reduces the load on SAMe thereby making it more available to support methyltransferase enzymes such as COMT, PEMT, GAMT, BHMT, DNMT, HNMT and more.
- Creatine uses up to 80% of the body’s daily SAMe output. Thus, taking Creatine directly frees up SAMe so it may be used as a cofactor for these other critical enzymes.
- Enhances the body s ability to generate and regenerate ATP for SLAMMING muscle performance!*
- Higher level of absorption than other combination regimens of magnesium and creatine.*
- Magnesium is an electrolyte and well known as a muscle nutrient!
- Facilitates VITAL oxygen delivery to working muscle tissue.
- Optimal Creatine can be consumed with juice, water or other beverage of choice.
- Delivers more energy.
1 scoop (1.1 g)
Servings Per Container
Mix 1 scoop of Optimal Creatine in a small amount of filtered water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
Magnesium (as magnesium creatine complex) ;Creatine MagnaPower (magnesium creatine complex).
Does not contain
Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, GMO, Prebiotics
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Store in a cool, dry place (59-85F) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.