This package is a version of the natural medicine cabinet for children over age 1 who prefer the liquid forms of herbs and nutrients. Includes: Respiguard, Baby Cough Syrup
- Echinacea angustifolia & purpurea (echinacea)
- Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal)
- Inula helenium (elecampane)
- Eriodictyon californicum (yerba santa)
- Trifolium pratense (red clover) in a base of vegetable glycerin and spring water with essential oils of sweet orange, lemon, and bitter orange with potassium sorbate 0.1%.
- CONTAINS NO ALCOHOL
Suggested use: Take 10-60 drops, 1-4 times a day.
Consult your health care practitioner before using.
- Supports a healthy cough response
- Supports normal production and movement of mucosal secretions
- Warming and drying action
- Acts to break up thick, tenacious, gummy phlegm
- Supports a healthy immune response in the lungs
- Calms bronchial and respiratory muscles tension
- Hyssopus Officinalis Aerial
- Inula Helenium Root
- Pimpinella Anisum Seed
- Thymus Vulgaris Leaf
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Distilled Water
Use only as directed on label. Shake well before using. If your child has a medical condition or takes pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use. Safety sealed for your protection.