Calm G, 90 capsules
- N-acetyl-cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid support glutathione levels*1
- L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*2
- Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and stress3
- Coenzyme Q10 scavenges free radicals*3
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily.
Use under the supervision of a healthcare provider. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container 45|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
**This product uses Gnosis SpA’s (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA.
† Daily Value not established.
- Atkuri et al. 2007; Packer et al. 1995
- Kakuda et al. 2002
- Cortese and Phan 2005, Bagley and Moghaddam 1997, McEwen 1999, Moghaddam 1993, Moghaddam et al. 1994, Moghaddam 2002.
- Gazdik et al. 2003