Calcium/Magnesium, 120 tablets
- The two most highly-absorbable forms of calcium: microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite and calcium citrate-malate
- Nutrients free of toxic levels of lead and other heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides and microbial contaminants
- Magnesium from four highly absorbable sources
- Every micronutrient present in healthy bone
- Boron and Vitamin D3 for more effcient calcium utilization
- Natural whole bone proteins and trace minerals
This product contains a 1:1 ratio of two well-utilized forms of calcium (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite [MCH] and citrate malate), plus boron and 3 sources of magnesium.
Pioneerâ€™s MCH comes from Australian freeze-dried, whole bovine bone of naturally raised animals, certified free of herbicides, pesticides, and toxic levels of lead and other heavy metals. Freeze-dried bone, unlike bone meal or any other calcium source, contains all of the minerals, bone matrix proteins, and other organic constituents of healthy bone.
Serving Size 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Protein <1 g
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) 400 IU
Calcium (2:1:1 microcrystalline hydroxyapatite: citrate: malate) 1,000 mg
Phosphorus (from freeze-dried bovine bone) 180 mg
Magnesium (2:1:1 citrate: malate: aspartate) 500 mg
Matrix Proteins (from freeze-dried bovine bone) 440 mg
Trace Mineral Complex (as sea vegetation [Lithothamnion spp.]) 210 mg
Boron (1:1:1 aspartate:glycinate:citrate) 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN LABORATORY VERIFIED GLUTEN-FREE and tested to verify identity, purity, and potency and to assure product quality. Product contains no added artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.